We are committed to serving our families and their guests with the highest standards of health and safety.
As always, we are committed to honoring your loved one in accordance with your wishes. And, we want your family and your guests to feel safe at Sinai Chapels and in all your interactions with our staff.
For your safety, we have developed rigorous health and safety procedures in conjunction with CDC guidelines and government regulations. These include:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting throughout all public and private areas.
- Those diagnosed with COVID-19 or who have been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, are prohibited from entering Sinai Chapels.
- Please practice social distancing staying 6 or more feet from others at all times.
- Masks are required at all services and arrangements. We will provide a mask to you if you do not have one with you.
- We will take your temperature with a digital no-touch thermometer and need to deny access to anyone with a fever.
- Guests attending services will be asked to sign a Guest Book which will help with contact tracing.
We are offering multiple options for making arrangements and for services, including:
- In-person arrangements and pre-planning consultations at Sinai Chapels, by Zoom, FaceTime, Phone, or in your home
- Chapel Services for up to 50 people
- Graveside Services
- Live-streamed Chapel Services and Graveside Services
You can trust that we are taking the necessary steps to responsibly serve New York’s Jewish Community in their time of need. Please contact us if you have any questions or for more information.